Modeled on our popular Mentor IRB system, the Mentor IACUC system is a fully online protocol management system designed to facilitate all aspects of IACUC proposal review, monitoring, reporting and archiving. Mentor IACUC is fully configurable to meet the particular practices of each institution.
Special features of Mentor IACUC include:
- Client defined multi-part forms, with tracking of animal species, distress levels, drug treatments, experimental procedures and final disposition.
- Full document management system for each protocol
- Member voting on new protocols and amendments to determine review level (Designated Member Review, Full Board Review)
- Designated member review assignment and tracking
- Optional annual reporting for protocols that require it
- Automated annual and 3 year reporting reminders to PIs
- Linkage of 3 year renewal submission to prior protocol
- Support for Post Approval Monitoring (PAM), amendments, adverse events and protocol deviations
- Full semi-annual inspection reporting (OLAW), including automatic flagging of deficiencies and final report memo to institutional official.
- Automatic meeting agenda creation
- Notification templates that automatically populate with protocol specific data
- Protocol messaging system for IACUC members with option to include PI
- PI training certification tracking (+ integration with CITI)
Like all Mentor components, Mentor IACUC is a fully hosted SaaS solution. We manage all backups, security (PCI Certified), data encryption and upgrades. Mentor IACUC integrates with popular client identity management systems (LDAP, CAS, Shibboleth).
We guarantee 99.95% uptime.